A hearing into a complaint of inappropriate behaviour made against Red Bull Formula 1 team boss Christian Horner will take place on Friday.
Red Bull said it took the allegations “extremely seriously” when they emerged on Monday and started an investigation.
Horner, 50, has won six constructors’ championships with Red Bull since becoming team principal in 2005.
Asked about the allegations by Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, external, Horner said: “I completely deny these claims.”
Though Red Bull has not confirmed the nature of the complaint, BBC Sport understands the claims relate to an allegation of inappropriate and controlling behaviour.
BBC Sport understands the hearing will take place in the UK.
In a statement released on Monday, Red Bull said: “After being made aware of certain recent allegations, the company launched an independent investigation.
“This process, which is already under way, is being carried out by an external specialist barrister. The company takes these matters extremely seriously and the investigation will be completed as soon as practically possible. It would not be appropriate to comment further at this time.”
Horner has been Red Bull team principal since they first started on the F1 grid in 2005 and has gone on to win seven drivers’ championships and six constructors’ championships with the team.
That includes a record-breaking 2023 season in which the team won 21 of 22 races as Max Verstappen secured his third world title.
Having received an OBE in 2013, Briton Horner was appointed a CBE in the New Year’s Honours list last year.
Horner, who married Spice Girl Geri Halliwell in Bedfordshire in 2015, raced competitively as a youngster but retired aged 25 and set his sights on managing an F1 team.
Red Bull are due to launch their latest car on 15 February before the new season which starts in Bahrain on 2 March.